Join Us at a LIVE Event!
B&B is committed to your continuing education for the Bay Area’s real estate community. In keeping with this commitment, B&B conducts seminars and workshops regularly throughout the area. You are most welcome to attend our free and often public educational events and to view videos of our past events here on our YouTube channel. www.youtube.com/bornsteinlaw
Please send us any related topics / ideas that you would like to learn more about here.
To subscribe to this event calendar, please click the + Google Calendar icon in the bottom right corner of the calendar above. From there you can add the calendar to your platform of choice. Thank you for subscribing to our events.
- SF Rent Control Educational Seminar – Daniel Bornstein hosts an informative overview of the complex rent control issues in SF. The event was targeted for property owners, real estate investors, realtors and also home owner/tenants. Sept. 16th, 2014 at Fort Mason Center, SF. Download PDF here.
- Landlord Tenant Insights for Investment Opportunities with Daniel Bornstein. OAR members only event.OAR – Oakland Association of REALTORS at 1528 Webster St, Oakland, CA.
- Landlord Tenant Relations under Oakland Rent Control. Daniel Bornstein presented at this event. Friday, May 9th. OAR Oakland Association of REALTORS at 1528 Webster St, Oakland, CA.
- How to Avoid Landlord Pitfalls: The Move-In & Move-Out Process: AOA Membership Event. Friday May 23rd, 12:30-3pm at the Fort Mason Center, SF.
- Real Estate Investors and Owners under SF Rent Control. Hosted by Bay Property Group and the Law Offices of Bornstein and Bornstein. Join Daniel Bornstein as he discusses the dynamic and complex issues that arise from owning rental properties in San Francisco under rent control. Thursday, April 17th, 2014.
- Be Proactive. Protecting Your Assets from Poor Planning, Legal Issues, and Taxes. Daniel Bornstein and Harry M. Barth spoke on the topic of “Protecting Your Real Estate Assets.” This event was sponsored in partnership with Capital Trust Advisors and Barth Calderon Attorneys. Capital Trust Advisors offers a number of wealth management services to meet all of your needs, utilizing a coordinated and holistic approach to analyze and manage your finances. Thursday, March 20th 6:30-8pm, at Fort Mason, SF.
- The SF Rent Control Workshop. Bornstein and & Bornstein is proud to offer free and public educational seminars, workshops, and boot camps, led primarily by founding partner Daniel Bornstein. View photos and videos here. Thursday, Jan. 16th 6:30-8pm Fort Mason SF
- The SF Rent Control Workshop. View photos and videos from the past event here. November 7th, 2013 in Fort Mason, SF.
- The SF Rent Control Workshop. Daniel Bornstein hosts an overview of the complex rent control process for owners, investors and tenants. Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 Fort Mason, SF.
Read recent reviews from event attendees on Yelp:
“Mr. Bornstein used examples from his experience, and entertained complex questions from the attendees (after he had completed the presentation), using all of these to drive home the points he was trying to get across to us.)”
Heather S. of San Francisco mentioned this:
“I’m a real estate agent here in San Francisco and I refer my clients to Daniel for guidance and legal advice. Some of the tenant situations here in San Francisco can be quite daunting for a homebuyer and I feel confident when I refer Daniel”
We look forward to seeing you at a LIVE event soon! RSS feed